Friday 26 October 2018

Daily photo challenge round up (21)

The best of weeks this has not been.  I have simply blundered my way through day to day and somehow find myself here at Friday only slightly worse for wear; my throat and ears are sore, utterly exhausted and with eyes that are playing up big time (*shakes fist at double vision!* ). Still this is the 21st week in a row that I have kept this going and so....

Day 20 - lemon
The hiker man and arrow guiding the way along the Slí Cholmcille Way in Donegal. Perfect piercing colour in the sea fog.



Day 21 - lime
The colour of tiny ivy flowers is a pale lime

 Day 22 - gold
The table top in a very trendy bar lit by candlelight 

Day 23 - silver
Namasté friends 🕉

 Day 24 - two colours
A photo with just two colours in it; nature will provide. A brown leafy ground and a new green fern unfurling.

Day 25 - pattern
I love a good old geometric floral in happy colours.

Day 26 - bright
Something very different -an old rusty oil barrel found at the side of the road. 

********

So there we go for another week, oh boy I have lots to tell you about last weekend and then we have such plans for this weekend too. i hope i shall be able to write it all up :) 


Until the next time friends, look after yourselves and remember to 'Stand Up to Cancer' .
 With the right funding and more great scientists we can beat this together xxx

Your Carrie xx

6 comments:

  1. I sympathise with the eye trouble as I am extremely short sighted and am also now suffering with dry eye syndrome so can’t wear my contacts which give me better general vision than my high powered specs, I’ve had to five up driving for now - well for now is actually thre years ago. The problem is excessive long blinking. I just. want my eyes to be normal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know the pain - I've had two experimental operations on each eye and now the double vision is worst and my tear ducts are damaged. I have to use false tears and could never dream of contacts or ever driving in my life. This has been going on since I was 14 - poop. Normal eyes would be a delight alright. Hope your's feel better soon xxx

      Delete
  2. that lemon hiker is looking tired. Long way to the next stop?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh you bet ya! haha and all down hill with pesky sheep to watch out for :)

      Delete
  3. I'm sorry to see that you've been feeling as you have and hope that changes for better soon.
    A good selection of pictures.
    Well done on doing this enjoyable post every week. Take care. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah Flighty you're the best, thank you for your kind words. I can't quite believe I'm still on a photo a day all the weeks later :)

      Delete

Please leave a little nugget of happiness in the form of a comment - don't forget to put your name at the end if using 'anonymous' setting x