Friday 14 December 2018

Daily photo challenge round up (week 27)

Rounding up my photos from the weekly as though they were cheeky sheep and putting here in the one place. As usual the prompts come from the Fat Mum Slim blog and I am glad to be joined by so many talented and interesting people from around the world on Instagram. I hope you like one or two....

Day 8 - dinner time
The Christmas Market is in town and people are going mad for fresh cooked sausages! 
Day 9 - i bought this....
Stag years ago but its still one of my favourite decorations.
Day 10 - joy...
Is a lovely, fresh, citrus-y pint (a half for the lady) beside a roaring open fire on the most dreich of days.
Day 11 - starts with 's'
A skull my husband found whilst out in the wilds.
Day 12 - lights
Joy's Entry brightened up and looking inviting by the many fairy lights deployed on a cold winter's night.
Day 13 - decoration
This is one of my favourite decorations of Santa.
Day 14 - I made this...
The felt decorations on our little tree were all made by me 😊.


* Please don't forgot yesterday's post on the Moleskine Garden Journal Giveaway, there are only a few players at the moment so your chances of winning are still high!

Hugs and I wish you a merry weekend, whatever you'll be up to.
Carrie x

4 comments:

  1. Lovely seasonal post and pictures. Thanks, and for you too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is the Christmas decorations with long memories that are the most treasured. My memories are mostly glass, or the Swiss straw stars.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love glass decorations but I'm a clumsy girl so I never allow myself to buy any. I saw a lady on TV yesterday making straw decorations - it looked wonderful! xx

      Delete

Please leave a little nugget of happiness in the form of a comment - don't forget to put your name at the end if using 'anonymous' setting x