Wednesday 23 January 2019

Daily photo challenge round up (so far)

My darlings - I have not forgotten about you. I have been feeling very unwell and well, getting 600+ spam comments on the last two posts kind of got me down.

Recently I have been up to a whole load of nothing and I need to actually be doing stuff in order to get back into a rhythm with my blog again. Life has been testing me and it isn't going too well, apart from the odd hike (I have one from the weekend past which I still must share). I've been spending my days trying to read, sleeping and maybe doing a jigsaw - far from fulfilling and not worth talking to the world about! 


However I have been trying to take part in the Fat Mum Slim daily photo challenge most days. As I haven't been doing full weeks, I thought I would simply start of the year with some of my most liked ones so far, from week 1 through to today which would be week 3/4.

Day 1 - hello
Sweet little snowdrops poking through the leaf litter. Hello new year, thinking of spring already.

Day 2 - new.
My newest obsession is photographing fungi. I've always adored moss and looking at fungi but now I'm starting to collect them 🤓

Day 8 - quirky...
little ceramic heads up on some walls around the centre of Carlingford town. 

Day 10 - Toby playing in the forest. He loves to run fast between us and back again.

 Day 15 -paint 
My hand painted nails (I feel like the only girl who has real nails and paints them herself!) 

 Day 19 - fence
Your standard countryside fence in N. Ireland with a bit of sheep left behind on the barbed wire 🐑

Day 21 - nice
Little donkey, little donkey, you are truly awesome 😍😄

I shall get on to that latest hike (Ring of Gullion pt 2) now so as I can publish it before we do the third section! I hope you are all well, I must pop over to your blogs and catch up soon.

Hugs
Carrie x

2 comments:

  1. I thought that perhaps you'd hibernated! Don't worry about the spam comments as they've probably been automatically generated in response to some word(s) in your post.
    Good pictures, I especially like the donkey with that wonderful fringe.
    Take care, and keep warm. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry that you have ben struggling, I’ve had a spate of spam comments too. It’s a waste of everyone’s time as they don’t get published and just end up in the spam folder, The spammers must think that we are stupid not to recognise inane comments as spam. Usually they appear on old posts which I moderate and delete as soon as the sender is classed as Anonymous.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a little nugget of happiness in the form of a comment - don't forget to put your name at the end if using 'anonymous' setting x