Friday 29 June 2018

Daily photo challenge (4) - June Books

So this is it, the end of my first month's photo challenge 😄  Tomorrow the Instagram account Booktopia only has the 'challenge' set as 'a photo challenge wrap up', which for me will be a wee thank you to all the people who took part and were so friendly.


For now here are this week's photos....

Day 23 - Book + flowers
Down at the allotment today 😊

 Day 24 - Needs to be a movie

Day 25 - Book map
Well you can't beat the incredible imaginative maps found in The Lord of the Rings; helping to bring the story to life.

 Day 26 -  Book in an odd place
The dishwasher needs two priests, an old one and a young one, quick!

Day 27 - Book in the wild
I'm staying in a listed thatched cottage in he wilds of Fermanagh for a few days. This book is from the cottage and that, in the distance is an original gypsy caravan! 

Day 28 -  Favourite winter book
In the depths of winter I turn to the most summery and hopeful of books, those about the bright sunny to come.

Day 29 - June book haul
A girl can dream...I'm at the stunning Florence Court in Fermanagh. A perfect National Trust property and those these aren't my books, they could be as they're for sale in the book shop.

Love and hugs
Carrie x

6 comments:

  1. Carrie girl you have done an amazing job with the challenge !! .. These books are so interesting and you have given wonderful recommendations .. thank you !
    You gave me such a good laugh with the dishwasher one ... now that was such a HOOT ! haha
    Our toaster NEEDS that help too ! LOL
    Staying in that wonderful place sounds amazing .. I constantly watch Brit shows that have that type of theme ... you can't help but be fascinated by historical properties and trusts .. gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my sweet lovely Canadian Mum (HAPPY CANADA DAY!).
      I'm so glad you liked this, I loved finding this monthly prompt as it made me think a bit more creatively :) The hike and the cottage will be shared this week coming - I look forward to showing you how gorgeous it was xx

      Delete
  2. A good, and interesting, selection to finish the month with. I like the look of the first one, which I see cost the princely sum of 9p. Happy reading. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Flighty - 9p would have been a princely sum indeed but so worth it, right? xx

      Delete
  3. Brilliant, I love your bookish photos, best photo challenge I've seen. Lovely to discover your new blog as well, and thank you for adding me as a blog friend, it is very much appreciated. CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, CJ I suddenly realised that you were missing from my list of most read blogs and you are are so very supportive of me - be hugs and love. It was a great photo challenge, I really hope to do more but I'm finding it hard to find them. x

      Delete

Please leave a little nugget of happiness in the form of a comment - don't forget to put your name at the end if using 'anonymous' setting x