Sunday 1 July 2018

July photo a day challenge

Hello my dear, lovely reader - how's your Sunday treating you? We're still sitting here in our pjs drinking coffee and messing about on the internet, haha.

I loved getting into a photo a day last month so I am continuing this month, but not only on books. After a good rummage around I mixed up some old prompts on Pinterest and made my own 😃. Join in if you like, no pressure but I have a hashtag for it on Instagram #ASOjuly


Oh here is June's final one - thanks to Booktopia for getting me back into my hobby..(they'll never see my thank you, they don't know me, I mean nothing to them, hahaha)

Day 30 - June round up
A big thank you to Booktopia and everyone else who took part in the June Challenge - it was great fun and quite inspiring. I made this bookmark last night and this is the book I've been getting through this month 

Hugs
Carrie x


1 comment:

  1. That looks like an interesting list, and I look forward to seeing your photos. I like the bookmark, as for the book it's one I read many years ago and doubt if I'll get round to reading it again.
    Happy snapping and reading! xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a little nugget of happiness in the form of a comment - don't forget to put your name at the end if using 'anonymous' setting x