Friday 6 July 2018

Daily Photo Challenge (5) July

Continuing on with the Friday Photo Challenge from June, I had to make up some prompts for this month as I couldn't find a good one to follow. I mixed and matched some from Pinterest and am still enjoying looking out for something that fits each day :)

So follows the first week of July...

Day 1 - selfie
On the hammock, sunnies on and a beetroot and apple lolly 😊

 Day 2 - what you wore

Leggings on for a good day on the yoga mat. So happened my toe nails toned in well 🤗😁
 Day 3 - the sky

What a day, yet again not a cloud to be seen. It's so blue out there it hurts my eyes!
 Day 4 - something red

Any excuse to have a nice glass of red wine 😊

Day 5 - after dark
Out by the mossy water feature snails by candlelight...

(this one is quite embarrassing as I just went with the moment and forgot all photo basics, such as a tripod and better lighting than a few tea lights on a super dark night, but it is what it is) 


Day 6 Obsession

Oh, it's a strong word but here are a few things I guess I'm obsessed with. Plus Chocolate 🍫

There we have it. I am looking forward to this week coming as Andrew is off and we are going on a long hike over 3 days and then spending valuable time at the allotment so the photos ought to be quite different and exciting.

Hugs and love - best wishes for a great weekend
Carrie x

6 comments:

  1. Good post and pictures. Is that really a beetroot and apple lolly?
    Enjoy yourselves next week. Thanks, and you too. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Flighty. They are indeed beetroot and apple and carrot - we get in Sainsburys.
      Hugs x

      Delete
  2. The toe nails tone with the ice lolly too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I like the sound of an ice-cold lolly with the summer heat we're having. We've "cooled" down to the mid 90sF (mid 30sC). Have you tried making your own popsicles? Beetroot, apple, carrot, with a good dash of lime is fab.

    Love it that breakfast is on your list of obsessions :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we tried a few years ago to make our own lollies but it wasn't very good - we need a liquidiser I guess. But that touch of lime sounds even more delicious than our favourite icy treats at the moment. I adore them.

      Yep - breakfast is my favourite!

      Delete

Please leave a little nugget of happiness in the form of a comment - don't forget to put your name at the end if using 'anonymous' setting x