Friday 13 July 2018

Daily Photo Challenge round up (6)

This has been a whirlwind of a week and I can't quite believe I'm at the other side of it, in one piece and relatively sane. I'm really appreciating this daily photo challenge now for helping me place what happened as each day whizzes past in a blur...

I have much to tell you about this week past and our mad 3 day hike back in Fermanagh again but I'm only just recovering and need to get my head round it all, 😊 haha...

Day 7 - looking forward to....
Our big hike trip Monday - Wednesday. Getting stuff sorted out - eek!

Day 8 - routine
Everyday I take time to read a little and have a nap in the afternoon. Have done for 20+ years!
(yes, still reading Anna Karenina - going to take a half way break)

Day 9 - I love...
my hubby and I going on adventures!

Day 10 - happy memory
I reckon this will be a happy memory for the future; Andrew getting water from Lough Namanfin for us to filter. What a place 😊

Day 11 - anything blue

My trusty Nalgene water bottle that goes on EVERY hike. I love this thing!

Day 12 - Sunset
A couple of nights ago this was the beautiful sunset from our campsite.

Day 13 - can't live without...
This little rascal who always needs a darn good brushing but who lives his life to its fullest expression and gives excellent cuddles.

**********
Hugs and love - enjoy your weekend
Carrie x

2 comments:

  1. Nice post and pictures. Glad to see that you had a good week.
    Thanks, and you too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a very peaceful place.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a little nugget of happiness in the form of a comment - don't forget to put your name at the end if using 'anonymous' setting x