Friday 24 August 2018

Daily Photo Challenge - round up (12)

It really needs no introduction....here are this weeks daily photo challenges from the fabulous Fat Mum Slim community. Oh there are some fantastic photos under the group hashtags for each day - really, there is a rather inspiring collection of people are out there!


Day 18 - white on white

(On white) 3 whites; a painted wall, a window frame and a lace curtain with a very pale cloudy day outside.


Day 19 - trust

Great excuse to get out my old school dictionary.


Day 20 -  nature macro

The stunning intricacy of a humble spider's web with lite drizzle upon it.


Day 21 - Wild

Out in the wild countryside of the Antrim Hills walking the Ulster Way with my hubby. We both loved this old mossy wall and tree.


Day 22 - kisses

Birthday kisses on my recent birthday cards which were taken down today. I am loved 🤗


 Day 23 - brightly coloured

A wee look back a couple of months to those blistering hot days and being by the beach....


Day 24 - nine
9 nines! Yay! 

I do hope you enjoy and maybe, like me, you are already considering hobbies to keep you occupied and creative into the darker months; if so I highly recommend a little daily challenge like this, it's fun!
Though for now, enjoy these brighter days while they last and may your weekend be glorious xx

Hugs
Your Carrie

4 comments:

  1. Lovely post and pictures. The drizzly spider's web looks rather magical.
    Thanks, and yours too. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much Flighty, I am enjoying these little challenges xx

      Delete
  2. I’m going to stock up on Kindle books :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. great idea! reading it the best, I love it, though I prefer paperbacks :) xx

      Delete

Please leave a little nugget of happiness in the form of a comment - don't forget to put your name at the end if using 'anonymous' setting x