Friday 3 August 2018

Daily photo challenge round up (9)

Ahh, July - you left like a cheeky guest at a party who didn't say goodbye. Where did you go, you were only here a minute ago?

Since the last round up of weekly photos there were only 4 more for JULY and thus my own wee prompts, here they are...
Day 28 -flowers
Some  of the stunning flowers at Rowallane Gardens. I love the mix of oranges, pinks and blue/purples.

Day 29 - black and white 
Rowallane Gardens, such a lovely day out.

Day 30 - vegetables
My utterly beautiful donburi dinner, lots of veggies on top of brown rice = healthy heaven.
.

Day 30 - a doodle

I don't tend to doodle so this was weird but here you go. A crappity doodle of some flowers..

********

So, for AUGUST I decided to look around and find someone else's prompts. This also brought me a community on Instagram that I could share the fun with and gain inspiration from. I choose Fat Mum Slim and her monthly photo challenges; this month the prompts are by a lady called Jenny from Australia - her blog is Love Wednesday  Here we go.....


Day 1 - vice 

Day 2 - FUN!
Planning our wee trip to Berlin 

Day 3 - leaf

hugs and love
Carrie x

4 comments:

  1. Good pictures, but is Day-30 vegetables supposed to be blurry? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Flighty. Day 30 was an accident, it's blurred but in a digital 'lines' way - I kept it cause it was different. Just trying to be arty xx

      Delete
  2. I've heard you've had quite a bit of rain. Hope it hasn't done too much damage to all your hard work.
    Those flowers at Rowallane are a beautiful combination. Figured your donburi was too appetizing for a proper photo ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yes, lots of blessed rain - too much in fact to being with as the ground was baked hard and thus it all ran off it it and flooded the streets instead, haha. Things are settled down now - looks a bit like our summer is over but we're used to that and gosh, so many our places are truly suffering!
      Rowallane is one of the best wee National Trust places - quick to get to and they are expanding and making it more animal friendly and kid adventure-y. I love it. There seems tto be an awful lot of work done by volunteers which is very humbling.
      Day 30 was an accident, my donburi is blurred, but in a digital 'lines' way (hard to do) - I kept it cause it was different. Just trying to be arty xx

      Delete

Please leave a little nugget of happiness in the form of a comment - don't forget to put your name at the end if using 'anonymous' setting x