Saturday 15 September 2018

Daily photo challenge round up (15)

Another week passed me by in a whorl and I am sitting here in my pjs at lunch time on Saturday wondering where it all went. I have a head full of new experiences and much excitement as on Tuesday (early morning) to Thursday (late at night) I was in Berlin for the first time.

Red eye flights so as to pack full days in, hand luggage only to help cope with all that baggage claiming nonsense and a list as long as your arm of things we wanted to do in 3 days! All fuelled by much caffeine and short naps - it was fabulous and I'm only coming round from it all now and I still have all 400 photos to look at, haha.

But it's daily photo challenge catch up day :)
Pepper - Carrie Gault 2018
Day 8 - pepper
Peppercorns are so very beautiful to smell, roll around in your hand, look closely at their wrinkled gorgeousness and colours and CRUSH onto your dinner 😉

Dance - Carrie Gault 2018
Day 9 - dance
You just can't have a good boggie without some funky disco balls! 💃

Kick - Carrie Gault 2018
Day 10 - kick
A caffeine kick to get to day started 😉

Broken - Carrie Gault 2018
Day 11 - broken
A phone booth on a German street is smashed up yet still works and still advises us to go listen to Mozart's Requiem...

Swing - Carrie Gault 2018
Day 12 - swing
You are never too old to enjoy a good swing 😄

Clever - Carrie Gault 2018
Day 13 - clever
Loving this super clever world clock in Berlin. Tells you the time EVERYWHERE in the world at once 🤗

Grub - Carrie Gault 2018
Day 14 - grub
My first taste of Vietnamese food was so wonderful. Flavour explosion! 

My love and hugs as always dear friends
C xx

3 comments:

  1. Nice post and lovely pictures. Good to see that you enjoyed yourselves in Berlin. Those disco balls sure do make a funky picture.
    Thanks, and to you too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only 400 pictures. I went to a wildlife park last week and came home with 1800! My camera has a very fast burst mode. All edited down to just over 200 that I wanted to keep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and you have Kapstadt on that world clock.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a little nugget of happiness in the form of a comment - don't forget to put your name at the end if using 'anonymous' setting x