Friday 12 October 2018

Daily photo challenge round up (19)

You thought I'd forgot, eh? Well you'd be right but it's still Friday and though I am trying to watch TV, drink wine and relax it suddenly came to be that I forgot to do my round up. So as to stop all the crying and worrying that you may dear reader have gone though, I am doing it now.....

 Day 6 -purple

Verbena growing at the side of the path, self seeded from a nearby garden


Day 7 - Orange 

On hols back in the spring and we found a brilliant wee coffee shop right when the hiking was getting tiring 😄


 Day 8 - aqua (and a Toby)

After a good hour of mad zooms with his fave ball Toby and ball have a nap...


Day 9 - grey

Grey hares on a grey background; a favourite cushion in the house.


 Day 10 - White

I missed this prompt yesterday! So a pretty white boat and it's reflection.


Day 11 - black

As a puppy #itstoby was a very dark boy, almost black though now he is grey and white 🐶


Day 12 -fave colour

Haven't had just one since I was tiny but I guess the sweet dark ruby of a Malbec and the colour green and wood are the top 3 😄🍷 (may have already drunk some before photo could be taken)

With thanks as always to Fat Mum Slim 
************
Best wishes for the weekend, we have much rain to come tomorrow but hope to get stuff done anyway. Plus being back on the hiking wagon....Sunday looks like a short trek day :)

Love and hugs
Carrie

8 comments:

  1. Good pictures, I like the boat. Take care, and enjoy your weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Flighty, I love that wee harbour xx

      Delete
  2. Those hares looked embossed. Is it an optical illusion?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is an optical illusion, they are screen printed to look like that, I love them!

      Delete
    2. Looks like the work of a familiar artist? One who blogs??

      Delete
    3. Ah Diana - I believe you mean Celia but alas these are not attributed to her. She's bloomin amazing!

      Delete
  3. Why, oh why can't we trade weather?! We have had a lovely lightly drizzly day, but we're back to the 80s next week. So much for autumnal weather. But these pics! They are cheery indeed. I love the Toby pics. What an adorably sweet puppy he was. That volunteer verbena is so pretty -- wish more of them would volunteer in my garden.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, yes the weather rarely plays out the way we wish it too, especially over a few days. But i can't really complain, this autumn is fabulous with it's colours and blue sky, in between the rainy dark days :) Wasn't Toby adorable, I forget how tiny he was - he's such a bouncy, energetic dog now xx

      Delete

Please leave a little nugget of happiness in the form of a comment - don't forget to put your name at the end if using 'anonymous' setting x