Friday 20 July 2018

Daily photo challenge round up (7)

I'm still barely holding on, I can't believe that I am so poorly these past days and yesterday I slept pretty much ALL day but still I feel exhausted. I'm not the computer much so I apologise to my blog followers - I truly appreciate your lovely comments and I'm sorry I haven't been keeping up with your own fabulous blog posts. Soon all will be rectified xx

Here are this week's completed photo challenge prompts ~


a stubborn optimist 1 - Carrie Gault 2018

Day 14 - eyes

The eyes of a lion look down upon you as you enter The Argory house. He's quite scary!


a stubborn optimist  2 - Carrie Gault 2018

Day 15 - shadow 

Yesterday saw no sunshine only cloud but today we celebrate little moments of sun and thus, shadow. Hurrah!


a stubborn optimist 3 - Carrie Gault 2018
 Day 16 - a good habit
(from your dog) - live in the moment

a stubborn optimist  4 - Carrie Gault 2018
 Day 17 - technology 
From the little gas lighter for my incense sticks (to be used later) and Andrew's ear buds to my camera (e mount) laptop and the coffee machine. I love technology!

a stubborn optimist 5  Carrie Gault 2018
 Day 18 - shoes
I could have got all the shoes out but right now I am loving my simple, comfy rocket dogs.

a stubborn optimist  6 - Carrie Gault 2018
 Day 19 - what I want
I want ALL the mini rolls - yum

a stubborn optimist  7 - Carrie Gault 2018
Day 20 - what's in my bag
Well these things though often I just have my phone and not my camera as well. However the phone was taking this photo 😉

Hugs and big love
I really hope to get back into proper blogging soon, I have lovely photos of the wonderful walks we did in Co. Fermanagh last week (which wrecked me) and I have the brand new Moleskine Garden Journal here to review (it's fabulous!)

My Toby (20th July) - Carrie Gault 2018
Enjoy your weekend sweet friends
Carrie xx

6 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to read that you're not feeling too good at the moment. Good post and pictures.
    Thanks, and for you too. Take care, and hugs. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've very slowly felt better as the day has gone on but thank you for the hugs, they are gratefully received. xxx

      Delete
  2. Hello sweetie (you were too kind with your comments on my garden, thank you !) .. I have been neglecting my garden because of the heat wave and my lack of energy .. so I hope to put a few things in order tomorrow perhaps .. but like you there is always a price to pay and that makes me hesitant.
    BUT .. you are my inspiration .. because you DO get out there and try your best , I have to remember that and try to do my best as well ! Thank you !! HUGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Take care dear heat :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wrote a long reply to you last night and the internet ate it! Grr. I was on a 10 mile hike yesterday and it was the fastest I've gone, all those naps seem to have worked! I'm exhausted this morning but not too ill. I advise as much sleep as you can get + good healthy food and lots of water. Sounds so basic but it works.
      It seems very odd that I would be anyone's inspiration - I personally think I am crap and struggle through life but it's the support and the stubbornness.
      I know for a fact that you do your best everyday - I think you ought to be kinder to yourself and thoroughly embrace the battles you do win, every single day. I love you xx

      Delete
  3. I do hsve one question why not leave the phone in the shot and take the photo with the camera? I’m sure that there must be a good reason! Hope you are soon back on form.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's a fair question Sue! My camera was in my bag as it happens when I emptied it this time. But i do find it's much easier to take a photo with my camera phone when I am sending it to Instagram right away - rather than transferring it from camera SD via NFC to phone to Instagram. x
      I'm feeling a good bit better today thank you sweetie xx

      Delete

Please leave a little nugget of happiness in the form of a comment - don't forget to put your name at the end if using 'anonymous' setting x