Friday 31 August 2018

Daily photo challenge round-up (13)

The end of another month, the end of Summer and the start of looking into things to do around the house and hobbies to take up once more as the darker nights draw in - I'M NOT READY! Hopefully I will find another photo-a-day challenge to take part in, it helps so much.

Anyway, here are the last of August's prompts and photographs; I hope you like xx
 Day 25 - round
The monkey bar rings at a local playground.



 Day 26 - wall
Street art in buzzing Belfast city. Art and a history lesson! 


Day 26 - wall (2)
For the non- history lovers...a big face


 Day 27 - on the ground

Water mains cover 🤗


Day 28 - silence

Quiet please; Toby is sleeping 😪


 Day 29 - a pair

A pair of magical unicorns 🦄


 Day 30 - yes!

I always say yes to travel and adventure!


Day 31 - red
An abandoned telephone box out the countryside.



********



I'm off to root around the house and do some much needed tidying, maybe start to cut Toby's hair and practise yoga. I am currently reading 'Mrs Dalloway' by Virginia Woolf too - it's good stuff.

LOVE AND HUGS for the weekend
Carrie

2 comments:

  1. A good, and interesting, selection of pictures. The unicorns made me smile.
    Thanks, and to you too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don’t look forward to the nights drawing in either.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a little nugget of happiness in the form of a comment - don't forget to put your name at the end if using 'anonymous' setting x