Friday 7 December 2018

Daily photo challenge round up (week 26 )

Maybe you are full of the joy of the Season and are bursting with cheer and Christmas giddiness. I imagine some of you are like the character 'Elf' so well played by Will Ferrell - ready to erupt into a Christmas tune at anytime.

I'm not like that and particularly this week, apart from some fun photography moments, I will share in the week to come. The rest of the time - bah humbug...though I couldn't be more willing for this to change!

And thus we come to the weekly photo round up; the first week in December

Day 1 
'From where I stand....'
Waiting to cross the road, lots of legs and only one face, upside down, in a puddle 😊

Day 2
'A good habit...'
Going on regular coffee dates with my husband

Day 3 
'Treat...'
What a treat to see fuchsia in flower in December (at Glenarm Castle Gardens Cafe)

'Treat' (b)
A weekday out playing on the beach with my Husband and dog is definitely a treat (Ballygalley Beach)

Day 4
 'Time...'
The Mad Hatter's tea party, talking about Time.

Day 5
'Over...'
When one nap is over it's time to start a new one... (Toby logic)
Day 6
 'Mail'
The very local mail box and my letters ready to post

Day 7
'Under...'
Looking back to the glorious day we finished the Hadrian's Wall Path and finally collapsed in the hotel bar with bubbles under this fabulous bamboo light shade - bliss

Hugs and love
Carrie x

6 comments:

  1. I’m very much Bah Humbug too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We can get through this festive maddness!

      Delete
  2. An enjoyable post and good pictures, I especially like the beach one.
    I'm definitely not full of the joy of the season, and be glad once it's all over and 'normality' returns.
    Take care, and hugs. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mike. Yes that wee period after Christmas is bliss, after the fuss of the big day, I have Andrew all to myself :)

      Delete
  3. How clever to catch that face in reflection!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a little nugget of happiness in the form of a comment - don't forget to put your name at the end if using 'anonymous' setting x