Friday 20 September 2019

Daily photo challenge round up (week 3)

It's amazing but I'm out and about hiking this Friday with Andrew again (he's taking a holiday day to capture this amazing weather) and thus I will be taking my photo for today ('T') whilst doing that. I'll have to do another updated post 😄

Also, and this shows what an idiot I am... I forgot to share with you my triumphant return to the allotment last Saturday! I understand if you "tut" at me but I will make reparations and fill you in soon. I shall tease you by adding that we had a great wee harvest and the place looked, umm, memorable.

Anyway the weekly round up in association with Fat Mum Slim,will wait for no-one!

N is for Namaste, friend

O is for Organ in a church in Ballycastle

P is for Pink Petals and Penpal letters

Q is for Quintessentially Toby. He loves a darn good nap in his cosy bed but pick up a camera and that eye opens instantly! 

R is for Rich Radiant Red Boston ivy in the back garden. A stunner already 🍁

S is for Skull. in this case a badger's skull.

T?

8 comments:

  1. A good selection of pictures. Interesting detail on the organ pipes. Hope you're having a good day. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Flighty! It's great getting prompts to push yourself a bit xx

      Delete
  2. How cute is Toby and his blanket?!
    That is a very ornate organ. At first, I thought the photo was of fancy fountain pens.
    Looking forward to your allotment update.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Toby is the best, though I have to give him a little trim today and he'll turn into Mr Annoying then, haha.
      The organ reminded me of fountain pens too!
      And wouldn't you know it, I forgot all about my update on the allotment and here I am back on the next Friday doing my photos again. I am a wally! xx

      Delete
  3. We have had a brief return to summer hadn’t we which was good while it lasted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. An Indian Summer certainly did past by here too - i love it so much, though it's over now xx

      Delete
  4. I have never seen such beautifully decorated organ pipes. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Diana it was such a beautiful surprise and that photograph only shows the middle section - the two outer sections were decorated in the same fashion but will a dull gold background = beautiful!

      Delete

Please leave a little nugget of happiness in the form of a comment - don't forget to put your name at the end if using 'anonymous' setting x