Friday 13 September 2019

Daily photo challenge round up (week 2) UPDATED

Thank you for your comments you gorgeous people - I do so love you and feel well and truly welcomed back  to the blogging world - *hugs* I will get around to reading all your posts very soon!

I'm off on an adventure with Andrew today looking at some important archaeological sites; he was going for work and I asked to come along. So, my Friday photo will be taken whilst I'm out hiking I'm hoping.

So here we go with this the letter prompts for this week G to M 😀. Thanks as always go to the fabulous Australian Fat Mum Slim.

G is for Gorgeous dark Grey stones in my new birthday bangle. (Plus a Gorgeous rose!)

 H is for..Heather in bloom up in the wilds of the Causeway Coast.

I is for Incense

J is for jigsaw!

K could only be for Knitted. I knitted this person when I was a kid and they have guarded my books gallantly ever since.

L is for Lichens and Leaves on the forest floor.

M is for moss. I love moss


Love and hugs
Carrie x

2 comments:

  1. Nice post and lovely pictures. I hope that you enjoy today, and have a good weekend.
    Take care, and hugs. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, nice bangle! I love pink roses (not that you can tell, or anything).

    The heather photo is especially sweet. I do love your photography and glad you are sharing them this way.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a little nugget of happiness in the form of a comment - don't forget to put your name at the end if using 'anonymous' setting x